£56000 - £60000 per annum
24 days ago
Are you data driven? Do you enjoy investigating how an organisation can use its data to challenge the business, ensuring helpful output is generated from its systems? Do you want to pursue an opportunity that gives you total ownership over this aspect of a successful organisation's systems and data integrity?
This is a brand new opportunity that joins a Berkshire-based organisation entering a genuine period of change, in which certain key roles will have a large part to play in shaping their future success - and this is one of those key roles. Accountabilities of the Finance Systems Manager include:
- Taking ownership of the management of various financial systems, ensuring they are communicating effectively and producing effective reporting output
- Delivering an environment in which the systems are capable of providing robust financial data, and being accountable for the quality of the data coming out of finance systems
- Driving implementations of new systems and delivering upgrades and developments to improve the quality of data
- Ensuring data is held in a safe and secure manner and that the accuracy and integrity of data is never questioned, as well as investigating data to present challenges to business partners and analysts to drive through improvements at all levels.
This opportunity truly offers the successful candidate the opportunity to own this crucial area of Finance. You will be well known around the organisation and your recommendations will be heard - your level of expertise in this area will ensure that your voice will be heard, meaning this is more than just a standard Finance Systems Manager position. You will be able to shape the future of financial data security in the organisation and should interest those with a keen interest in this area.
This role could be a great opportunity for those currently on the interim market looking to move to permanent work with the upcoming IR35 changes. If your background is in systems-focused work, and Berkshire is more attractive than the commute to London, then this role should be of great interest.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant with significant exposure to, and success in, implementing and developing financial systems and making improvements to existing reporting solutions
- Demonstrate achievements in cleansing financial data and challenging the business to use data more effectively
- Be a strong communicator, with excellent soft skills, and expertise and experience in liaising with, and influencing, senior leadership.
Applications are under constant review now that the new year has begun.