11 days ago
This is a newly-created finance systems analyst role which will be key to the finance team's ability to meet its objectives and support the wider business in providing valuable insight to make informed decisions.
My client is an innovative and fast-growth business with an exciting future ahead of them.
- Building and leading on financial data reporting strategies
- Making recommendations for a standard operating model around data and reporting.
- Monitoring and providing data and analysis on potential financial risks, trends and competitors
- Responsible for data quality and continuous improvement
- Creating dashboard suites for various level users up to C-Suite level
You will have:
- Accountancy qualification
- Experience in report writing within an accounting system
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to present & articulate data & insights to both users and Senior stakeholders including C-Suite
- Strong attention to detail
Competitive salary + benefits + career progression