Finance Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 17:02|
£45,000 - £52,000pa + car allowance + benefits
An opportunity had arisen with our client, a highly reputable and dynamic business, to join their impressive finance function. Reporting into the financial controller you will have a pivotal role in ensuring excellent financial control across the organisation.
Playing a key role in delivering both the statutory and management accounts, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a proven record of developing and promoting internal talent.
- Manage period end process to produce management accounts on a timely basis
- Overseeing the balance sheet review process
- Managing one direct report
- Leading on reporting and forecasting including group consolidation entries
- Analysing group stock position on a periodic basis
- Assisting on the preparation of statutory accounts in line relevant timetable
- Preparing audit and risk committee papers
The successful candidate will be an impressive practice qualified accountant who is looking to take on a varied and challenging role in industry. With a strong academic background, you will be a technically strong qualified accountant.
With a strong track record in producing statutory accounts and outstanding interpersonal skills, you will be credible and progressive finance professional.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Revenue Finance Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + 10% Bonus