Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 18:05|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Finance Project Manager for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of implementing Finance systems, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the Finance system.
* Work with the Project Lead to manage the Finance System, including the transition period.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Finance system configuration experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£61500.00 - £67800.00 per annum + generous pension & holiday
Finance Positions- Public Sector
£150 - £700 per day
Finance Business Partner
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Management Accountant
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme