Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:34|
Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a Finance Project Manager for a 2-year fixed-term contract; to cover a system change. The long fixed-term contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of implementing Finance systems, as well as being a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Create and lead the delivery of the Finance system.
* Work with the Project Lead to manage the Finance System, including the transition period.
* Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
* Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
* Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
* Assess impact of the role out on existing systems & agree changes with senior stakeholders.
* PRINCE2 Practitioner.
* Finance system configuration experience.
* Experience leading projects.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term contract with a clear project focus; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Lewes, East Sussex
£52845 - £58724 per annum
IFRS Project Manager
Up to £61600 per annum
Project Manager - Taxonomies & Digital Reporting
49000 - 50000
Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £58000 per annum + Pension, Generous Bens