Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager|
|Salary:||£4000.00 - £5000.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 10:15|
An opportunity has become available for a Finance Project Manager to join a busy team in Gloucester on a 6 month contract. Job Purpose To project manage the implementation of our new policy admin system from a finance perspective.
This will include managing:
- user acceptance testing
- process maps & procedures
- year end on the new IT system from a finance perspective.
- To ensure that adequate UAT is completed to ensure sign off of the new system is possible.
- To ensure the team have appropriate understanding of the new system and process notes have been written.
- To ensure a smooth migration from the existing IT system to the new. Planned for early Nov 19.
- To ensure year end reports and data are accurate and comparable to previous years. Year end 31 December 2019.
- IT systems testing and system migration would be useful
- Needs to understand the risks from a finance perspective of introducing a new IT system
- Good project management skills
- Financial statement preparation
- Experience in the insurance industry is an advantage
- An accountancy qualification
Salary: DOE Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's