Finance Project Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tim Hand|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:53|
The Finance Project Manager position is a newly created position in the Group Finance function, specifically within the Finance Change team. This is to recognise the volume of change and the specific change projects, which will be delivered in 2019 and 2020.
Our client is a large multinational technology company with a strong presence in Wiltshire. They are a forward thinking, creative and collaborative business who look for talented individuals to continue their ambitious global growth plans. The Finance Project Manager will sit within the Finance Change team and support the change projects for 2019 and 2020.
As Finance Project Manager for Finance Business Change, this role will cover a broad range of responsibilities:
- Leading complex projects and upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key senior stakeholders.
- Hold full responsibility for project governance and change management and thorough risk management.
- Working on and managing major transformation projects throughout finance including the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure.
- Monitoring of project progress against project objectives
- Driving collaboration between various functional teams across the business in order that key milestones are adhered to
- Provide Lead PMO support to the Finance department, including attendance at key Finance / IT change focused meetings.
- Drive the 2019 global finance roadmap with interaction with key market and non-finance teams.
This is what we need you to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) approx. 4-5 Years PQE.
- Recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, Agile, APM).
- Demonstrable experience of managing large scale and high profile projects.
- Staff management experience.
- Flexible enough to manage projects in an environment that can be ambiguous and/or rapidly growing and changing.
- Able to scope large pieces of work, leading the process of breaking down amorphous problems into deliverable solutions.
Attractive package and excellent bens
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's