Finance Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Finance Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£42k - 47k per year + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Millard|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2020 10:10|
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a leading international organisation to recruit an Interim Project Accountant on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
This role has been created specifically to support the organisation during a period of internal change and the successful individual will work closely with the Finance Manager to deliver on a number of high-profile projects.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Project Accountant include:
- Leading, from a finance perspective, on the implementation of a new finance system and CRM system in order to meet the organisations growing needs.
- Ensuring data is migrated effectively between systems and the integrity is upheld with regular cleanses.
- Providing business planning support in the form of accurate budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
- Working closely with external consultants on complex VAT and Tax matters.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a project focussed role with tight deadlines and complex workloads with minimal supervision.
- Exposure to system implementations or one of the following finance systems: MS Dynamics Business Central, PS Financials or SUN.
- Sound business planning experience and knowledge of Tax and VAT in order to work effectively with external consultants.
- Experience taking a leading role in large data migrations or system cleanses.
- A CCAB qualification or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
This role will be based remotely until December with a phased return to the office thereafter.
The recruitment process for this role is moving extremely quickly so please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits
£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
£40,000 - £50,000
Coventry, West Midlands
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working