£42k - 47k per year + excellent benefits
27 days ago
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a leading international organisation to recruit an Interim Project Accountant on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
This role has been created specifically to support the organisation during a period of internal change and the successful individual will work closely with the Finance Manager to deliver on a number of high-profile projects.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Project Accountant include:
- Leading, from a finance perspective, on the implementation of a new finance system and CRM system in order to meet the organisations growing needs.
- Ensuring data is migrated effectively between systems and the integrity is upheld with regular cleanses.
- Providing business planning support in the form of accurate budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
- Working closely with external consultants on complex VAT and Tax matters.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a project focussed role with tight deadlines and complex workloads with minimal supervision.
- Exposure to system implementations or one of the following finance systems: MS Dynamics Business Central, PS Financials or SUN.
- Sound business planning experience and knowledge of Tax and VAT in order to work effectively with external consultants.
- Experience taking a leading role in large data migrations or system cleanses.
- A CCAB qualification or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
This role will be based remotely until December with a phased return to the office thereafter.
The recruitment process for this role is moving extremely quickly so please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out.