£35000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
A sought after employer in the W.Yorkshire area is seeking a Finance Process Improvement Manager. Currently entirely remote based, but with a view to a blend of office based and remote working in the future as the circumstances evolve.
A sought after employer in the W.Yorkshire is seeking a Finance Process Improvement Manager.
A disability confident employer who have signed the race equality charter and are also a mindful employer.
As Finance Process Improvement Manager - Your role will see you collaborating across the wider Finance team to identify improvements and recommend solutions as well as implementing the improvements and driving a programme of continuous improvement initiatives.
You will lead, manage, develop and implement sustainable, repeatable, reliable and cost-effective financial processes to meet current and future business requirements.
You will lead and develop an assurance framework over the operation and effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting and a robust finance risk management framework.
You will identify, test and evaluate under-utilised systems capabilities and functionality to support continuous improvement initiatives.
Candidates will be fully accountancy qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) and possess the following skills and experience:
- A track record of financial management, including implementing procedures to reshape financial processes and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Experience of implement budgeting and regular reforecast and provide support to budget holders in better understanding their financial information.
- Ability to understand, assimilate and communicate complex data.
- Significant experience of financial control and financial procedures. With particular focus on cashflow.
- Innovative and solutions-focussed, with the ability to work under pressure, manage own workload and meet tight deadlines.
This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis with a salary range of c£35,000 - 45,000 depending on relevant experience
A great benefits package is available including:
- 38 days annual leave including statutory days with the option to buy or sell more
- A commitment to flexible working to provide a good work life balance
- Ongoing skills development programme
- A very competitive pension scheme
- On-site staff facilities including gym and relaxation spaces
- Staff discounts scheme