£40k - 45k per year
25 days ago
Are you interested in working for a Christian charity? Are you a confident manager who wants to play a key part in change improvement across the finance function?
This Finance Operations Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to join a Christian charity that provides care and support to individuals across the UK. Due to their growth, this is a newly created position that offers huge opportunity.
- Take responsibility for the overall Finance Operations team including management of a team of transactional finance staff whilst developing everyone
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy across managing cash, debtors, and creditors
- Act as a key member of the team to spearhead process improvement, identifying areas of inefficiency to help the overall wider team thrive
- Lead project management across several new and exciting developments for the charity
- Assist with Local Authority contract including the re-tendering process
- Liaise across the organisation to ensure process improvement is embedded and operating sufficiently
The successful candidate will be:
- A CCAB qualified accountant
- Have strong management experience of transactional staff
- Ambitious and driven to enable change management
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work with staff of all levels
Charity experience is not essential for this role so could be the perfect step into the not for profit sector for an individual who has a passion for this. The client reserves the right to close this vacancy before the deadline if enough suitable applications have been received so apply now to avoid disappointment.