|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 14:13|
Would you like to work in the international development sector? Want to be a part of an organisation that empowers people and has a strong commitment to really make a difference on a global scale? Are you actively studying towards an accountancy qualification? If yes, this could be your new role!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with this well-established international charity whilst they grow their finance team and recruit for a permanent Finance Officer. Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for a range of tasks which will include:
- Carry out regular reviews of finance records ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Process balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide vital support to the financial accounts team.
- Work closely with the Audit lead and assist with audits of funders.
- Assist with cash flow reporting, budgeting tasks and the preparation of new policies.
This is a unique opportunity for someone keen to join a growing international charity and develop in their career. This full time, permanent Finance Officer will officially be based from the charity’s central London head office however will start on a remote basis. This position would best suit someone with a couple of years prior experience in an accounting role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for the international development sector.
- Be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification (CIPFA, CIMA, or ACCA).
- Have solid excel experience in order to work on multiple spreadsheets.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Aspire to develop their career within finance.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's