Finance Manager Working Capital - 9 months FTC
|Job Title:||Finance Manager Working Capital - 9 months FTC|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 13:24|
About the role
The Product division is key to the success of Tesco – this role within Product Central Finance will lead a project to improve cash forecasting, providing regular updates to the Product Finance Director.
You will be working in a £42bn business with the Food and Non-Food Finance teams in the UK & India, understanding the challenging environment that Tesco operates in and driving a cash conscious culture across Product.
This role is a great opportunity to gain FP&A experience right at the heart of Tesco, providing insight & analysis into the drivers of our performance on cash and step changing our cash forecasting process.
You will be responsible for
- Playing an active role in the Cash Forecasting project which is sponsored by the UK & ROI Finance Director.
- Developing the forecast process for stock and payables - defining clear assumptions / establishing processes that enable accurate forecasting.
- Developing product reporting to track forecast accuracy, benefits delivered and opportunities for improvement with clear next steps.
- Establishing clear ownership for the working capital forecast with accountabilities sitting in the correct parts of the business - forecast for all applicable working capital lines to be owned by relevant teams with clear commentary provided on any performance variances.
- Ensuring the impact of working capital initiatives is clearly tracked and accurately forecast.
- Embedding a cash conscious culture across Product - all divisional FP&A teams to talk to the business about cash in the way that they currently talk about profit.
You will need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Developing FP&A processes for Working Capital in a complex business
- Introducing/developing processes & creating governance over processes
- Engaging and landing change with broad teams
- Establishing insightful reporting/accurate forecasting
- Overcoming hurdles/challenges
- Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
- Trust & Integrity
- Analysis & Insight
- Reporting - Skilled
- Data Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's