Finance Manager Working Capital - 9 months FTC
|Job Title:||Finance Manager Working Capital - 9 months FTC|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 13:24|
- Playing an active role in the Cash Forecasting project which is sponsored by the UK & ROI Finance Director.
- Developing the forecast process for stock and payables - defining clear assumptions / establishing processes that enable accurate forecasting.
- Developing product reporting to track forecast accuracy, benefits delivered and opportunities for improvement with clear next steps.
- Establishing clear ownership for the working capital forecast with accountabilities sitting in the correct parts of the business - forecast for all applicable working capital lines to be owned by relevant teams with clear commentary provided on any performance variances.
- Ensuring the impact of working capital initiatives is clearly tracked and accurately forecast.
- Embedding a cash conscious culture across Product - all divisional FP&A teams to talk to the business about cash in the way that they currently talk about profit.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Developing FP&A processes for Working Capital in a complex business
- Introducing/developing processes & creating governance over processes
- Engaging and landing change with broad teams
- Establishing insightful reporting/accurate forecasting
- Overcoming hurdles/challenges
- Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
- Trust & Integrity
- Analysis & Insight
- Reporting - Skilled
- Data Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Stock Finance Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens
Group Finance Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Manager - Growing Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
£40000 - £45000 per annum