Finance Manager- with experience of NetSuite
|Job Title:||Finance Manager- with experience of NetSuite|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Baines|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 07:41|
Finance Manager Opportunity - Ipswich with Hybrid working - Growing Technology Group.
Your new company
A highly innovative and growing technology group with offices in Ipswich, Suffolk are looking to recruit an ambitious and commercially focused qualified accountant to lead a small finance team and provide quality reporting, insight and business partner support.
The group embrace technology and agile working; the Finance Manager will have ability to work 2-3 days in the office and the remainder remotely from home.
Your new role
The Finance Manager will be joining the group at a very exciting time; they have significant investment, talent and strategic plans in place for continued business growth, organically and by acquisition over the next 5 years. The Finance Manager will be "hands on" and lead a small finance team to provide financial management and accurate financial and management information on a timely basis with analysis to give clear insight of business performance and to drive and achieve business targets.
- Monthly management reporting including insightful analysis on KPI's, particularly gross profit analysis.
- Management accounts preparation (accruals, prepayments etc).
- Responsible for the group's monthly payroll process.
- Ensure close working with project managers/provisioning to ensure accurate billing and cost recognition.
- Ensure accuracy of debtor ledger, assisting credit control drive down debtor days.
- Weekly cashflow reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and management.
- Ensure there is cover within the finance team to cover absences.
- Providing Business Partner support to local management.
- Drive the adoption and ongoing development of NetSuite,
- Constantly strive to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- To present the highest level of customer service to every customer, every time and be a leader in working towards our customer charter
- Undertake any reasonable adhoc tasks as requested from across the business
What you'll need to succeed
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant with good technical knowledge, an eye for detail, analytical with a commercial focus who will perform at their best in a fast moving and change environment. They will have strong IT and process improvement skills and have experience of NetSuite ERP, the new Cloud system that the business has recently implemented, as well as Excel to an advanced level. The Finance Manager will be a confident communicator able to liaise and influence at all levels and enjoy working in a "hands on" role supporting and developing a small finance team.
What you'll get in return
The Finance Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary package, hybrid working and have the opportunity to further develop their accounting and business skills in a broad role where they will have the opportunity to influence and add value.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's