Finance Manager, West End. July 2020 start.
|Job Title:||Finance Manager, West End. July 2020 start.|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 17:58|
Are you seeking a Finance Manager role within a growing and profitable business services / e-commerce group? Are you keen to join a business as it prepares to expand rapidly, with the challenges this brings? Are you happy to be hands-on but with the desire to support the strategic direction of the business? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a successful group of businesses that offer services to start-up companies. They have a turnover of c£6m and have been growing at 30% per year. With aggressive growth plans through the development of new service lines, the company is seeking to recruit a driven and entrepreneurial Head of Finance who can assist the business with their plans.
Managing one member of staff, the successful candidate will work closely with the owner of the business and the COO of the group. You will be tasked with putting the business's accounts in order and giving the owners clarity over the cash position as well as modelling the financials for future service line investments.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and year end reports & management accounts
- Creating a reporting dashboard
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Liaison with reporting accountants/tax advisors
- Management of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Cost control & variance analysis
- Management of revenue recognition
- VAT returns
- Payroll & pension management
- Ideally be a Qualified Accountant
- Have experience of working in a commercially focused accounting role within a Business Services or e-Commerce company
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of creating and managing robust budgeting and forecasting models including cashflow
- Have experience of Sage and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously when required and as part of a close-knit team of professionals
If you are a Finance Manager seeking a role with an exciting tech start-up in Central London contact Austin Rose, the accountancy recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's