Finance Manager - UK Reporting
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - UK Reporting|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Foster|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 10:16|
About the role:
This exciting role will lead Performance Reporting within our UK Central FP&A team working closely with senior Business stakeholders.
The role offers great breadth and is ideally suited to a finance professional with strong communication and project management skills, ability to work to strict deadlines and experience of working in a fast-paced organisation.
You will be responsible for:
Working closely with the UK Head of Finance to prepare and present periodic UK & ROI Performance pack to the Leadership team.
Understand and explain periodic performance to the Senior Leadership team including key drivers of financial performance variances to budget and forecast, and insight that helps drive strategic decision making.
Driving continuous improvements and supporting Senior Leadership to communicate and present key messages and insights to the Group Executive Committee on a monthly basis.
Coordinating with and partner FP&A and Control teams on periodic performance and quarterly sales reporting to deliver robust analysis and insight.
Working closely with a range of key stakeholders, including FP&A teams in UK and Group Finance, UK Finance Directors, Investor Relations and external auditors for data requests and analysis.
Performing ad-hoc analysis and projects to support understanding and drill-down of performance drivers.
You will need:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Senior Stakeholder management experience in FP&A role
- Desire to take ownership and add value
- Excellent organisation skills and multitasking abilities
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Hybrid WFH Options
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%