Finance Manager - Transformation
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Transformation|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Foster|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 10:13|
About the role:
As a Business Partner to Finance programme teams, this role covers the global transformation programmes and is the primary Finance business partner for the transformation team. Providing financial support and rigour to Transformation is key to this role, and it is uniquely placed to ensure consistency across both programmes. You will work with and support Finance, People, Technology and external parties to ensure they receive the financial support needed to make Transformation a success.
You will be responsible for:
Ownership for Finance transformation period end activities including preparing accruals, journals and forecasts.
Prepare periodic reporting to Transformation Directors and programme sponsors (CFO and provide insight and analysis to programme managers to identify and flag risks and opportunities).
Maintain processes for tracking costs of transformation across the programme including supporting the PMO Administrator with key processes:
- Resource management– Oversee the end-to-end resourcing process. Accountable for recording budget implications of resource changes.
- Vendor management – Oversee end to end vendor management process. Accountable for ensuring POs are receipted accurately and timely.
Be part of the pilot for rolling out the Projects module in Oracle and work with programme delivery team to ensure cost centres are set up and budgets allocated correctly in Oracle Fusion.
Educate stakeholders on cost management to ensure budget holders are cost conscious congruent with Group policies and strategies, local legislation and governance (e.g. right approvals are obtained in a timely manner).
You will need:
We are looking for colleagues who are passionate about making Tesco a great place to work, and improving the way People & Finance serve the business. Specific experience and skills include the following:
- Strong Excel and analysis skills.
- Ownership and an ability to drive the agenda.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Agile and responsive to a fast paced environment.
- CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Marketing Finance Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance, Bonus & Excellent Bens
Commercial Finance Manager
£58000 - £62000 per annum + £6.5k Car + Bens