Finance Manager - Technology
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Technology|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 15:34|
£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join this cutting-edge, innovative and rapidly growing global technology business as a Finance Manager within this rapidly growing team. This is a high-profile finance role supporting a rapidly growing client-facing finance team and will act as a key Finance Business Partners across various departments, commercial teams and operations.
The role is to provide financial advice to client facing teams and will encompass the development of business plans, preparation of new business proposals, budgets, forecasts and reporting of actual performance focusing on client revenue and capex reporting.
* Pulling together budget, forecast and business case modelling for existing and prospective clients
* Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge to the Commercial Client facing teams by building effective working relationships at all levels, including Senior Managers and with other departments in the business
* Ownership of client reporting of both month end and budget iterations: Reviewing resourcing proposals from other business areas and providing healthy challenge; understand key drivers for revenue and costs; ensure matrix management is working as effectively and efficiently as possible. Ensuring correct and fair allocation of costs.
* Maintain and enhance financial controls ensuring accuracy and robustness of reporting and continue to develop reporting for this business area
* Continually identify and implement improvements to business processes to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts. Challenge and review results to seek opportunities to increase income/reduce costs and risks
* Challenge assumptions behind forecasts and budgets.
What we are looking for;
* Excellent communication skills as the role requires interaction across all operational functions of the business, both financial and non-financial; and the presentation of financial and non-financial information to senior stakeholders
* Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA accountant with minimum of +5 PQE experience
* Minimum 2:1 degree and other strong academic record
* Experience of reporting period management accounts, analysis and commentary
* Experience of budgeting and forecast
* Experience of strong business partnering
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience of working in a matrix structure
* Experience in a technology/engineering environment an advantage
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability whilst coping under pressure
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's