Finance Manager - Technology
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Technology|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 09:53|
About the role
You will be responsible for
- Delivering ad hoc financial modelling and analysis to support business decisions working with Control & FP&A
- Reviewing and challenging business cases for Technology spend, ensuring the incremental spend in Technology to save money elsewhere in the business is appropriately catered for
- Working closely with the Technology Directors and the People team to support the overall people strategy and ensure robust financial business cases and processes
- Working with Technology Leadership team and FP&A to drive a integrated Strategic and Annual plan in the business. Supporting prioritisation review, key bottom up assumptions and alignment of capital and operational spend
- Working effectively with Control and FP&A to deliver insightful Management Accounts and Director Packs for the leadership to ensure good controls of their areas with detailed risks and opportunities
- Facilitating Technology Approvals Group to manage Capital and Operational investment across the Group and UK and working with Investment Committee to ensure processes are joined up
- Identifying & delivering efficiency savings across the cost base and promoting cost consciousness culture
- Helping to develop Financial Awareness across the Technology team.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
You will need
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Data interpretation and analysis.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Communication & Influencing skills.
- Senior Stakeholder management.
- Resilience & willingness to challenge.
- Finance experience post-qualification in industry.
- Understanding of Technology function is an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner - Technology
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Finance Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Healthcare
Product Finance Manager