City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Video gaming business based in London is hiring a qualified Accountant wit US GAAP experience
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast growth video gaming business as a Finance Manager. This is a US based business which is expanding their presence in the UK and as such, due to growth of the company are looking to hire an experience Accountant. The business work and will continue to work 100% remote. They have no offices in London and do not expect this to change. Currently the business turnover is circa £60 million which they feel confident which there growth plans in the next few years will double in size.
Your new role
- This highly visible and challenging position will be responsible for the complete accounting and financial reporting of the business under USGAAP with particular reference to acquisition accounting.
- You will act as a single point of contact for the UK Financial Controller on accounting, reporting, and related matters for US operations.
- You will assist in the annual budget process and forecasting including the highlighting and explanation of any variances.
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, cashflow management, invoice processing and payments, external audit and bank liaison
- Drive the transition from QuickBooks (currently based in the US) to a cloud based accounting platform in conjunction with the UK Financial Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- US GAAP & IFRS experience (or just US GAAP)
- Happy to get stuck in to the day to day accounting and more complex reporting
- Interested in working for a fast growth business
- Happy to work for a business 100% remote business
- Ability to work and liaise with US time zones when required
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be given full autonomy to run and own a finance function. Working closely with the CFO and FC there is high visibility across the whole business which can aid in accelerating your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.