Finance Manager *TV & Film*
|Job Title:||Finance Manager *TV & Film*|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicolette Solomou|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 17:55|
Finance Manager for a TV & Film media brand based in London £50-60k.
Your new company
One of the leading theatrical licensing agencies, granting theatres, producers, community theatre companies and schools the rights to perform. The London office covers all of Europe and also manages the publishing and licensing business of its former European agent and its catalogue of plays, concert and educational music, opera, operetta and ballet.
Your new role
- Day to day management of the department
- Regular liaison with the Finance Director, Managing Director and other Directors across the group.
- Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts preparation/reporting for 3 companies.
- Leading the Audits for 3 companies.
- Analytical Review
- Monthly/Quarterly cashflow reporting
- Monthly/Quarterly reconciliations for all Balance Sheet items
- VAT control and submissions
- Preparation of 'non-related company' Management charges with control and settlement
- Accounts systems control and management
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong technical financial and management accounting skills
- Experience working within a TV, Film and Media clients
- Experienced in end of year close down and final accounts preparation
- Ability to work as part of and to lead and motivate a team
- Strong strategic planning abilities
- Enthusiastic and assertive
What you'll get in return
Great opportunity to work for a creative award winning company where you will be given exposure to key decision makers on a day to day basis. This is an exciting role to take on all round role and be an integral part to the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's