Finance Manager - **LEISURE**
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - **LEISURE**|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 16:40|
Finance Manager - Impressive **LEISURE** Company !
Your new company
I have just registered a fantastic new role for a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). At the moment I`m working closely with a rapidly growing Leisure business who is recruiting a new Finance Manager. The turnover of the business was £65m last year and they have grown 25% year on year ! They have recently undergone a restructure to the finance team which has doubled in size, with an impressive CFO. The office has a very 'non-corporate' feel and it is a dress down culture. This is a really broad role where you will work very closely with the FC, CFO and other key stakeholders.
Your new role
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly KPI outputs including sales and margin by customer, product and channel
- During month-end accounting close routines, general ledger journals and consolidation of management accounts
- Stock valuation and reporting
- Accounting for payroll, associated taxes and sales tax management
- Management and development of the finance team onsite, two direct reports, Accounts Payable Manager and Treasury accountant and two accounts assistants. Process and controls improvement & implementation where required
- Support in managing relationship with both external auditors, and external professional advisors, both in UK and internationally
- Resolving accounting queries posed by the business.
- Support in preparing financial information for year-end audit, half year interim accounts, and subsidiaries
What you'll need to succeed For this role
I`m looking for someone who is:
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong accounting, bookkeeping and problem-solving skills
- Ideally practise trained candidates with Leisure clients or industry trained candidates from the leisure industry
- Good communicator - Team player - can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
The new Finance Manager will be part of a very motivated and ambitious finance department. You will work closely with the Financial Controller and the CFO. Besides this you will have a competitive salary package with multiple benefits and of course a bonus !
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's