City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager for a creative agency based in central London paying £45-55k
Your new company
A full-service advertising agency based in the City of London (currently working remotely) is hiring a Finance Manager to join the business which was launched less than 10 years ago. The role is needed to support the management team to ensure financial controls and reporting are maintained and to meet future demands. The agency has seen significant sales growth and strong profitability since its launch reporting record results in the financial year to 31 March 2020. Key clients include Airlines, Healthcare, Consumer Good and Financial Services brands.
Your new role
- Full processing of agency financial information
- Monthly management reporting
- Management of revenue tracker (key forecasting tool)
- Payroll and benefit programs
- Cash management (payments and receipts)
- Tax reporting (VAT, Payroll taxes, P11D)
- HR support
- Operational support (premises, work environment)
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
The agency is young, ambitious and hard-working. The Finance Manager must have the same characteristics.
What you'll get in return
This is a key role in supporting the CEO by managing the entire finance function for the company and providing support and advice on HR and general operational matters. This is a hands-on role that will involve the individual in the entire spectrum of accounts preparation and finance management. The role will encompass tasks from data entry processes and cash management to the preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly board reports.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take a hands on role and gain exposure from day one with lots of exposure to senior management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.