Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kate Cameron|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 08:31|
This interim Finance Business Partner/Finance Manager will support core Technology services and projects and cover all aspects of the day-to day financial and management accounting. Based in the heart of London.
My client are a key central Government body based in the heart of London.
The successful Interim Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Month-end accounts preparation, accounting entries/adjustments
- Reviewing financial performance of projects and working with projects to test and update forecasts.
- Financial reporting/preparation to Boards/Committees.
- Manage projects, resources, programmes, planning activity or campaigns to ensure work is completed.
- Develop and build internal and external partner relations.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Qualified Accountancy qualification or equvalent
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting policies and practices including journals, reconciliations and internal controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of producing management accounts, variance analysis, business case analysis and costing.
- Experience of partnering with technology services/ technology transformations.
An ongoing competitive day rate assignment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £44000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Local Government Pension Plan