Finance Manager - Reporting - global market leader
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Reporting - global market leader|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8000 car|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ternent|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 07:55|
Global market leading near Staines in recruiting a Technical Lead Accountant for a 12 month FTC
The role will implement and manager the reporting and accounting for a key business unit during a period of positive change
My client is a multi-billion turnover global market leader.
- Preparation of external statutory reporting
- Manage the year end/half year end audit process for the financing entities with the external auditors.
- Preparation of annual budget and rolling forecasts, providing commentary on variances to budget and prior year as required.
- Work closely together with the Finance & Treasury Assistant Accountant responsible for the running of weekly and monthly routines in line with deadlines.
- Review of monthly reconciliations. Review the monthly flash and management reporting packs accordance with Group reporting deadlines.
- Completion of supporting analysis for Group Tax for inclusion in the annual company tax returns submitted to HMRC for the financing entities.
- Review of the quarterly VAT returns
- Input into technical accounting for derivatives/FX transactions/borrowing arrangements, TMS functionality testing and initiatives for business process excellence.
- Work closely together with the Treasury team to advise on implications on reporting and disclosures required under IFRS for the financing entities.
- Responsibility for treasury transactions held within Treasury Management System - ensure they are appropriately captured, scrutinised and recorded
- Ensure effective operation of all treasury back office internal controls.
- Responsible for ad hoc system administration tasks for the financing entities including bank and external interfaces, GL data changes etc.
- Develop and improve processes used to support reporting requirements, delivery and analysis.
- Assist with upgrades and implementation of new systems.
- Any ad hoc tasks
Wide range of financial accounting experience including General Ledger and Statutory Reporting experience of an international organisation with global inter-company transactions and group reporting requirements
salary and car - £60,000 - £73,000
Bonus - 10%
25 days holiday
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's