Finance Manager - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Real Estate|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, pension & other benefits|
|Contact Name:||George Humm|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 11:36|
Goodman Masson are looking for a Finance Manager to join a leading Real Estate Investment Manager and has come about due to rapid growth. They have a portfolio of £7bn of assets across London and Europe with a focus on prime offices, multifamily residential, logistics and high street retail.
Based in Central London Finance Manager is responsible for the full cycle accounting for a number of corporate and property owning legal entities. Responsibilities include the month-end close process, preparing and reviewing budgeting and forecasting for operating and corporate entities, preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, liaising with partners and auditors, managing cash balances and payment processing and working closely with the asset management, treasury and tax departments.
- Responsibility for monthly and quarterly close process for a portfolio of legal entities including maintaining strong relationships with our partners and service providers;
- Prepare quarterly management accounts for lender compliance, board reporting and partner reporting, including complex consolidations;
- Prepare annual business plans to present both internally and to joint venture partners;
- Prepare annual consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements under IFRS for various corporate and property related structures, including joint venture accounting;
- Responsible for a portfolio of audits, including preparing supporting working papers and acting as the primary point of contact for the auditors;
- Budgeting & Forecasting - assist in the preparation of quarterly forecasts and the annual budget for corporate entities and the property-owning entities;
- Complete variance analysis for portfolio of forecasts prepared;
- Assist with financial due diligence on prospective and renewing tenants;
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly property and annual business plan reports;
- Business Partner with other departments, including Asset Management.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent qualified;
- Strong academics;
- Interest in Real Estate, experience in the field is not a perquisite.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's