Finance Manager - Projects and Programmes
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Projects and Programmes|
|Salary:||£45k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 12:17|
Are you looking to secure an exciting programmes-focused role that offers excellent progression opportunities? Keen to work for an ambitious international charity that has recently experienced an astonishing period of growth, with their annual income now totalling at over £100million? Are Are you excited by the prospect of international travel?
If yes, then this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are excited to be partnering with this prestigious charity whilst they recruit for a new International Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity for someone who has a passion for international development and offers to chance to be part of a growing, vibrant team of an international scale. Due to recent impressive growth, this finance team is constantly evolving, offer potential for brilliant promotional opportunities in the future.
The main duties of this International Finance Manager role are as follows:
- For your own portfolio of countries, take the lead in the monitoring of finances for all projects, supporting the in-country teams and providing sound financial advice and programme oversight reports to specific major donors as required.
- Provide mentoring, development and motivation to one Finance Officer.
- Oversee the annual budget setting process and development of new project proposals, ensuring all costs and potential risks are accounted for.
- Play a key role in the annual donor audits, ensuring all spend is in line with compliance and contract terms.
- Business partner with the international finance teams, challenging attitudes, updating budgets according to programme changes and acting as the key contact for any potential issues.
- Have key oversight of the forecasting process.
- Undertake occasional international travel to various locations across the globe to manage relationships with various stakeholders on programme specific matters.
Based in Dumfries, this role is key to the development and management of the charity’s international projects and would suit a motivated, proactive individual who is looking to make a move into the sector. The successful candidate will be offered a brilliant benefits package including flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary and numerous opportunities to grow and develop professionally.
The successful candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the budgeting process.
- Ideally completed their CCAB qualification. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- The confidence to challenge their stakeholders and peers on current ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills and bubbly personality.
- A passion for the international development sector.
- Fantastic organisation skills and the ability to suggest process and system improvements.
If you are interested, please do not delay in applying as my client is looking to interview ASAP and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
International Programmes Accountant
Kingston upon Thames
£47k - 50k per year
Finance and Operations Director
£86,118 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
30000 - 40000