Finance Manager (Part Time)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (Part Time)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £66000 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Hana Conevska|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 12:23|
The opportunity to work as a Finance Manager part time for a leading Medical Research charity in Central London. The chance to add value to a great organisation by having a hands on role in the future of the charity.
The client is a leading Medical Research Charity based in enviable central London.
The responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage the finance function of the organisation, including line managing the Finance Officer and coordinating team planning to ensure we are delivering against our monthly, quarterly and annual timetables.
- Lead timely, accurate and business focused management accounting and business finance reporting functions, including presenting reports to board and subcommittees
- Be the organisation's first point of call for all finance queries
- Project manage and lead systems improvements projects, including streamlining financial processes and redesigning reporting and accounting systems
- Lead on statutory accounting and audit preparation, and be the first point of contact for audit queries
- Lead day to day management of our investment portfolio, and coordinate performance reporting from investment managers
- Ensure effective treasury management to balance cash flows and maximise returns
- Ensure the financial controls of the organisation are appropriate for business need, and enacted consistently and appropriately across the organisation
- Lead the budget preparation process and support budget holders to manage their budgets throughout the year
- Support our grants team with the management of grant commitments
- Coordinate the management and monitoring of restricted funds, and work with project managers and fundraisers on financial planning for new projects
- Support the Finance and Resources Director with the overarching financial strategy of the organisational of the whole, and contribute to long term financial planning.
The succesful candidate will be a qualified or QBE accountant with numerous time spent working in the sector. They will have a plethora of knowledge from various organisations, and must have knowledge working in a small charity.
Part time (four days a week work) at up to £65k per annum (pro rated).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's