Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £64000 per annum + London allowance, bonus, BUPA, free gym|
|Contact Name:||Chris Brannigan|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 10:03|
Goodman Masson have partnered with one of Britain's largest privately owned business who have been growing rapidly of late and are really expanding their brand in other mediums.
They are now seeking to become a major player in the upstream oil and gas space and are seeking to grow by further acquisitions.
The role is autonomous and looking after a team of 4 who will compile the accounts and do the month end so the emphasis here is on leader and growing in the business.
The position uses your skills from audit and places them in a real world scenario and in environment where positive change is the culture.
Based in their Central London office, they now have a newly created vacancy as a Senior Financial Accountant which is aimed at qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA or CPA) who are either in an Audit Manager role in an accountancy practice or whom have industry experience already.
The role is a high profile position that will give you daily exposure to the C-Suite team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare statutory accounts for UK legal entities
- Assist the Audit team for Group and Statutory Audit
- Advise on accounting treatment for extraordinary and non-routine business transactions
- Undertake ad-hoc projects
- Assist with Impairment Review
- Control the monthly balance sheet reconciliations process
- Complete the monthly P&L review and KPI report
- Complete the monthly Inter-company / RBL loan / debt cost transactions and revaluation
- Supervise, support and coach 4 finance employees
- Monitor the weekly cash flow forecast
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Project Finance Manager
DOE + Bonus
Group Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Project Analyst
City of London, London
£350.00 - £450.00 per day