£55000 - £65000 per annum
15 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager - Italian Speaking to join a boutique property design company based in central London.
My client is an Italian, boutique property design company based in central London. With 50+ years of heritage and 3 core brands within the group, my client is growing well and key to sustaining this growth is the new addition of a Finance Manager that can support the London based team as well as interact with their Italian stakeholders.
The Finance Manager - Italian Speaking will play a pivotal role in during a time of exceptional growth. Contributing to financial strategy, the Finance Manager will design and implement best practice financial processes, quality reporting procedures and structures, and deliver insightful and accurate financial information to stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Responsible for the delivery of timely management information, including profit and loss statements and business line board reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Preparation and analysis of business forecasts and projections;
· Assist in decision making and implementation of the strategic goals of the business
· Work with the CFO to build finance models for the business to facilitate more accurate project profitability analysis
· Assist the CFO in quantifying project specific business and finance risk. Partnering with the business to provide value-added management information
· Preparation of variance reporting
· Prepare and oversee the external audit
· Preparation of customer management information
· Good debtor management
The Finance Manager - Italian Speaking will have the following credentials:
- Ability to read, write & speak fluent Italian
- Professional finance qualification or equivalent experience
- Solid grounding in basic book keeping, management accounts, variance analysis etc.
- Experience within either real estate and property/retail/construction is highly desirable
- Experience within an SME context also desirable
- Ability to work from the office roughly 4 days a week
Basic salary of circa £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits