£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
This would be the ideal opportunity for a Finance Manager looking to join an entrepreneurial company with a creative culture to play an important part in long term growth.
The role will consist of taking full ownership for management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and ultimately ensuring that finance operates as a fully integrated function into the business. You will also be supervising 2 staff, the outsourced function and reporting to the Managing Partners.
With the business in a growth phase this could be a highly exciting time to join the organisation and will allow the successful candidate to grow in a position of real responsibility and one day become FD.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements - working with outsourced accounting firm
- Business partnering with operations and investment team
- Ownership of transactional process
- Financial analysis
- Ongoing project work
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Management accounting / accounts preparation experience
- Strong communication
- High level excel