Finance Manager - Insurance Technology
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Insurance Technology|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gibb|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 12:29|
If you are curious, passionate and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a huge responsibility, whilst being part of a highly motivated and driven team, this Finance Manager position could be for you!
My client is a global insurance media company that provides the latest news and insights on digital insurance transformation.
Connecting executives, entrepreneurs and investors, they are expanding into digital media to grow their network and offer new services for the industry.
Their vision is to drive the most innovative technology topics impacting the Insurance industry today, whilst bringing together industry leaders, decision makers and innovative start-ups who are challenging the insurance market.
This hugely responsible role will have a variance of responsibilities, with the main ones as detailed below:
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of both financial and operational performance
- Assume responsibility for day to day finance operations such as cash flow, payments, payroll and profit and loss
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and rules within tax, VAT and transfer pricing
- Support and report to management on strategic decisions from budgets to management accounts etc.
The client has built a phenomenal company culture over the years, which is at the heart of everything they do. The successful candidate should share their passion and humility whilst combining this with an unparralelled work ethic, drive and desire to improve:
- Have acquired a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have 2+ years of work experience demonstrating outstanding performance within finance, auditing or assurance
- Have an exceptional attention to detail
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Are highly process oriented and systematic
You would be provided with the platform to be a key player in building of the brand, whilst being pushed out of your comfort zone to ensure a never ending growth curve:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with the CEO on our finances and budgets as well as report to our investors on a monthly basis and participate in board meetings
- Unlimited growth potential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Senior IT Auditor - Insurance
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Audit Managers, Insurance sector - Big 4 firm
£55000 - £61000 per annum + Manager grade benefits
Finance Business Partner
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum