Finance Manager, Harlow
|Job Title:||Finance Manager, Harlow|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 14:42|
£40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-established commercial enterprise based in Harlow, is looking to source a charismatic and technically strong Finance Manager to lead a small team of transactional staff and take ownership of the reporting and processes within the business.
The successful individual will have performed a similar role within a large SME environment (c£20m - £50m turnover) and be able to depict a career to date that has shown consistent progression and the ability to positively impact a department; whether through effective people management, or process improvement.
Key duties include:
* Payroll ownership - weekly and monthly.
* Purchase Ledger - process invoices, liaise with suppliers, resolve queries, reconcile
* Sales Ledger - produce invoices, statements, liaise with debtors, resolve queries
* Bank reconciliations including understanding of an Invoice discounting bank facility.
* Support accurate delivery of the weekly cashflow report
* Assist with the monthly management accounts which includes journal preparation, postings
and reporting, and clear knowledge of the trial balance and control reconciliations.
* Assist with the preparation of the Financial Pack for Board meetings ensuring timely
* Provide support to the Managing Director and Finance Director for reporting and analysis of financial information.
* Supervision of 2 to 3 accounts assistants.
As a prerequisite to any application, you must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with experience ideally gleaned from the staffing and recruitment sector. Your technical abilities will be of a very high standard and you will have overseen transactional finance functions in the past.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, able to facilitate relationships across the business and push through recommendations to continually improve the infrastructure of the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and proactive individual to work within an organisation that can offer the chance to significantly impact not only the department, but the business as a whole, by establishing relationships, improving procedures and ensuring a high standard of work is always reached. The client can provide a professional and transparent working environment; where dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
Finance Analyst *Media*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Finance Analyst *Newly qualified*
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Up to £60000 per annum + plus benefits