£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
24 days ago
Due to sustained financial growth a commercially minded Finance Manager with a successful track record of leading a small team is required to take responsibility for the accounting, financial reporting and overall financial and administrative management of an industry leading organisation.
An industry leading organisation in the pharmaceutical sector
Reporting directly to the Board, the successful candidate will lead a team of 2 accounts and administration staff. Operating in the highly professional and regulated Pharmaceutical sector, the company is both ambitious and dynamic which ensures the role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Preparation of management accounts & KPIs to a deadline
- Analysing and reporting on financial data
- Reviewing and improving financial controls
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Closing of end of year accounts and liaising with external accountants in preparation of year end accounts and HMRC submission.
- Reviewing with Directors divisional actuals vs budget on a monthly basis
- Analysing business performance by monitoring key financial indicators and reviewing profitability of departments and services.
- Overviewing completeness and security of HR and personnel records
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Previous experience of managing staff
- Well organised and methodical, with excellent attention to detail
- Payroll and VAT/Intrastat experience (some knowledge of EU import/export)
£45,000 - £55,000