Finance Manager (FTSE 250)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (FTSE 250)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Reference:||SM FINM 250719_1564506860|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 18:14|
- Review and comment on monthly reporting and analysis.
- Weekly Re-forecasting airports.
- Business case evaluation and decision support.
- Ownership for monthly detailed analysis and insight into the costs which can be used to drive business performance and improve the cost base
- Responsibility for accurate weekly forecasting
- Driving confidence in numbers and providing insight into risks and opportunities
- Driving continuous improvements in the operational and finance processes
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as lead decision support finance manager for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
- Generates full month end analysis detailing variances to plan and tracking the effectiveness of cost saving initiatives
- Responsible for the production of month end reporting packs
- Ensuring the financial accuracy of the Group and entity Balance sheet for all areas of responsibility; including the timely production and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Providing subject matter expertise to a diverse and demanding set of stakeholders.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Month End insight and budget variance analysis completed on time and with accuracy and clear explanations of movements.
- Deliver key insight into performance of costs for network and ensure latest view is reflected in the rolling forecast.
This would suit an individual who has a clear focus to drive delivery of results, capable of motivating other individuals within the team and who has a background in implementing cost-saving initiatives. The preference is for a Qualified Accountant with at least three years post qualified experience and excellent analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate an excellent grasp of variance analysis.
A large part of this role will involve business partnering across the business so our client is looking for a candidate who is confident, articulate and who has the ability to influence change with stakeholders at all levels. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills will also be required for this role (up to basic macros).
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car + Bonus
Group Finance Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Finance Manager - FP&A
£45000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Bonus +Benefits