£45000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
21 days ago
Tremendous, hands on Finanial management opportunity to work with a growing business in a dynamic sector, working with a fantastic leadership team.
Market leading, high growth technology driven communications business with a HQ in the Midlands and operations in France
- Following a period of business change and transition, you will assume financial management responsibility for the French division, including
- Leadership of a small team in the delivery of local management accounts
- Management of banking, liaison with external advisors and development of the company Netsuite system
- Managing the provision of sales, margin, overhead and staff cost information to business partners, and working with the Group FP&A Manager to develop a full understanding of sales and message cost
- Preparation and submission of monthly reporting packs for the French entities, including commentary on performance in the period compared to budget and prior year (verbal and written)
- French statutory and tax submissions, with support from external advisers
- Preparing statutory and tax packs for French entities and submitting to group for consolidated reporting
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Finance Assistant, so that the team are fully responsible for all aspects of the French finance function
- Ad hoc M&A / integration projects
You will have a broad financial control background, experience of French GAAP and Tax, strong systems and process ability, excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate comfortable in French.
Work base is flexible (remote / home base) but there will the requirement to travel periodically to France and HQ in the Midlands
45-50k plus benefits