Finance Manager - FP&A Projects
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - FP&A Projects|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 15:53|
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, curious individual to enhance our team at an exciting time when we’re working hard serve customers a little better every day.
This role is responsible for leveraging my analytical skills to deliver insights and to support on projects linked to strategic objectives. In particular, you will work closely with colleagues across Tesco UK&ROI, Booker and One Stop to support the integration of Booker and delivery of synergy benefits. This provides a great opportunity to be involved in a high-profile corporate merger, and a strategic priority for Tesco.
You will be responsible for
- Support the forecasting, performance reporting and governance process for Booker and Tesco synergies.
- Provide financial support and insight on new strategic initiatives aimed at delivering synergies between the businesses.
- Build relationships with the Booker Finance team to support the delivery of shared objectives. Understand different ways of working and be open to challenging our status quo to help develop shared best practice.
- Assist in engaging and landing change with broad teams and senior stakeholders.
- Support in developing information sharing between Booker and Tesco.
- Develop, maintain and augment analytical skills to support financial analysis requirements of the business and generate insightful analysis that drives action.
You will need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind
- Able to demonstrate experience of financial planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders at all levels
- Financial modelling & analysis skills
- Commercial awareness
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's