Finance Manager - FP&A Projects
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - FP&A Projects|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 15:53|
- Support the forecasting, performance reporting and governance process for Booker and Tesco synergies.
- Provide financial support and insight on new strategic initiatives aimed at delivering synergies between the businesses.
- Build relationships with the Booker Finance team to support the delivery of shared objectives. Understand different ways of working and be open to challenging our status quo to help develop shared best practice.
- Assist in engaging and landing change with broad teams and senior stakeholders.
- Support in developing information sharing between Booker and Tesco.
- Develop, maintain and augment analytical skills to support financial analysis requirements of the business and generate insightful analysis that drives action.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind
- Able to demonstrate experience of financial planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders at all levels
- Financial modelling & analysis skills
- Commercial awareness
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Operations and Central Functions Finance Manager
City of London, London
Richmond upon Thames, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Inc Share Options
Commercial Finance Analyst
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Finance Manager- Procurement
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car- £5k, 10% Bonus, Medical, Pension