Welwyn Garden City
51000 - 64000
13 days ago
- Leverage standard modeling tools & techniques to generate insights that drive action.
- Liaise with FBPs & commercial colleagues to understand, develop & incorporate all assumptions in models
- Creation & delivery of standard (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually) analysis based on predefined parameters agreed with the business.
- Provide ad-hoc value-driven analytics to facilitate decision support.
- Support Planning, budgeting, forecast and performance reporting tasks
- Business partner the commercial teams to support the delivery of strategic projects
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly with stakeholders at all levels.
- A track record of excellent financial analysis and insight.
- Able to demonstrate experience of financial planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Drive, motivation and organizational skills to succeed in an environment of changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to understand complex scenarios and work with the business to find practical solutions
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses