Finance Manager for Tech Company
|Job Title:||Finance Manager for Tech Company|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 11:46|
I am currently recruiting a role for a Marketing company who are leaders in web designing, social media marketing and search engine optimisation. They were founded in 2000 and have since grown organically year on year on through continuous client development. They were founded in 2002 and have grown to and 10 million turnover business. They are looking to recruit a Head of Finance to work closely with the two founders on the strategy of the business. You will be responsible for
- Reviewing performance against budget on a monthly and YTD basis and preparing financial data to report back to the business with key insights to improve company performance.
- Cashflow management across all group companies and successfully planning future strategy
- Helping to create a new framework to analyze and report on client revenue and business unit profitability. This will also lead to the opportunity to carry out operational reviews and to report back on findings and implement recommendations.
- Assisting the CEO to continually improve the internal control framework and ensuring compliance across the business.
- Manage all accounting and compliance matters for overseas subsidiary companies.
- Assisting with the implementation of a new CRM system and ensuring alignment with
As this role is an interim role only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered. This is a great opportunity for a senior Finance Leader who genuinely enjoys working in an SME environment to drive profitability through the implementation of controls.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's