£52500 - £57500 per annum + Competitive Benefits
8 days ago
Major retailer in the healthcare and pharmaceutical space looking for a Finance Manager with Manufacturing experience to step in and add value from day one as the UK business continues to grow.
We are working with a leading pharmaceutical retailer who are based in the East Midlands, and are active throughout the UK and beyond.
- Financial management and reporting, including management accounting, budgeting and forecasting and annual accounts
- Maintaining and improving the company's finance and investment systems
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to support all committee meetings, including the provision of detailed finance information and analysis. Deputise for the Head of Finance when necessary
- Ensure regular oversight of cash levels and cashflows, so that appropriate levels of funds are available to support day to day activities.
- Ensure an appropriate framework for financial control is in place in the company and update and develop procedures as appropriate.
- Line management of the mixed-experience Finance team
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong understanding of financial and management accounting that can be evidenced through professional experience.
Experience managing finance teams across various levels of experience is preferred. A background in the retail or pharmaceutical space would be ideal. In addition, you will need to be a strong communicator and able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Salary: £52,500 to £57,500
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance