Finance Manager (fixed term contract)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (fixed term contract)|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 17:55|
The opportunity would suit someone that is excited about working within a rapidly growing private equity backed entity where they can bring their strong technical and financial control skills to an evolving business where you will get a chance to not only develop alongside the business but also play a significant role in the development of a high performing finance team at its early stages of development.
* Managing a developing a small team supporting and overseeing transactional and financial reporting.
* Preparing individual & consolidated management accounts & preparing statutory accounts under IFRS.
* Maintaining key monthly & quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Developing and documenting the internal control framework and internal processes.
* Ensuring the financial accounting and compliance requirements are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
* Preparing and reviewing quarterly & annual VAT and Corporation tax filings.
* Liaising with auditors / accountants to ensure compliance with accounting/tax regulations.
* Raising & reviewing payment runs for approval and posting approved payments in the general ledger.
* Preparing key documentation for each company ready for filing at Companies House.
* Documenting company Policy and maintaining the accounting manual.
* Working alongside the Senior Management team on various projects, initiatives to meet the growing demands of the business.
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Passion and drive to make a difference, learn and develop as the business grows and work within a collaborative and dynamic environment.
* Sound technical accounting skills (IFRS) / Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
* A self-starter, able to prioritise with a flexible approach in order to support the business at busy times and ensure all critical deadlines are met
* Experience of managing or supervising a team is highly desirable
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Healthcare
Product Finance Manager
Finance Director (IT Services)
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Business Partner - Technology
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
+ car + 20% Bonus + benefits package