Finance Manager - Financial Control & Reporting
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Financial Control & Reporting|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Stansfield|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 10:17|
The Finance Manager will support the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial accounting including tax, regulatory capital, cash, fixed assets, intercompany debtors/creditors and recharges and consolidation.
My client are a highly acquisitive business based in Leeds. They seek a recently qualified accountant looking for their first move into industry.
They have a newly created Finance Manager vacancy to support the growth of the finance function. With a turnover of crica £200m and the completion of several succesful acquisitions this year and a view to making more acquisitions in 2019 they seek ambitious accountants to add real value to the finance function.
With plans firmly in place to quadruple in size there is lots of opportunity to get involved in a variety of interesting work with the finance function at the heart beat of what they do.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead on the production of all regulatory / financial returns for the Group, including tax and regulatory capital
- Lead on the accounting for all fixed assets including Year End impairment reviews on goodwill and other intangible fixed assets.
- Production of high quality cash flow reporting for decision making
- Production of high quality inputs into corporate plans and forecasts in line with timetables
- Lead the consolidation and review of the Groups Balance Sheet to be signed off by the Group Finance Director
- Lead the production of financial MI in line with evolving business requirements
- Being an approachable, knowledgeable, effective and trusted Finance business partner, considered by stakeholders to be providing a high level of service to the various business units
- Management and development of the Finance Administrator, ensuring regular appraisals and one to one reviews are carried out properly and that the training and development needs of staff are identified and met
- Production of the Cash Flow Model for Budgeting and Forecasting purpose
- Quarterly review of Balance Sheet control accounts with the Head of Finance and Group Finance Director
- Lead for relationship with bankers
- Ad-hoc project work on the request of the Board
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Technically very strong
- A team player and desire to partner with both finance and non-finance individuals
- To act as a positive and professional ambassador for the Group, supporting the organisational culture, values and reputation at all times
- To demonstrate service excellence in practice
- To liaise effectively, helpfully and proactively with both internal and external customers/clients/suppliers
- To provide feedback where appropriate and respond appropriately to positive and constructive feedback
- To be open minded about change
Dynamic working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Head of Financial Control & Reporting
£550 - £600 per day
Crawley, West Sussex
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£36 - £45000.00 per annum
Interim Director of Finance
£300 - £350 per day