£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A London based high end property developer. The company have a large portfolio of live projects in the UK and are now looking to scale up their in house functions to cope with commercial demand of the business.
Your new role
As a newly created senior role, reporting in to the senior directors of the business, this role will report to the Ops Director and will be responsible for recruiting and building a team.
- Management or reporting for a portfolio of build projects
- Ownership and implementation of management reporting process
- Creation and delivery of budgets and forecasts
- Production of year end accounts
- Working closely with the commercial team, business partnering on cashflow and project delivery
- Reporting on sub-contractor cost base
- Recruiting, Training and Management of team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be either qualified or qualified by experience accountant with understanding of the construction / property development sector. You will need the motivation to take control of a function in the long term and grow a team.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to properly take ownership of something alongside company growth, aligning your personal motivations to company success. The role will be a great mix of tasks and involvement, so should make a dynamic place to work and grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.