Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
Michael Page are partnering with an international business to recruit a newly created Finance Manager role to focus on budgeting & reporting.
The business design, create and sell their product to the global marketplace, being in the top 5 manufacturers within their field.
They are now entering into an exciting new venture which has brought about significant change within senior leadership and structures and created a new position for an experienced financial accountant to report into the FC with a dotted line to the CFO focusing on financial control, budgeting and reporting.
Your remit will be varied, as you'll take ownership for consolidation of multiple entities, including International consolidations. It's therefore important you have a strong technical understanding.
On top of this, due to business growth, your role will also cover increased FP&A work across the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain robust financial reporting processes to meet statutory and group reporting requirements
- Responsibility for all budgeting and forecasting activities
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's businesses
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the business
- Provide proactive, expert financial direction and decision-making advice to others supporting or challenging with alternatives as appropriate and acting as a trusted soundboard
You will hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) and have a solid understanding of accounting standards in particular IFRS.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has trained in Practice and has some industry experience in a financial accounting role, looking for a step up with some exposure to FP&A.
You must also have experience using financial systems and financial modelling.
This is a changing, dynamic environment, so we are looking for people with a 'can-do' attitude who can spot and solve problems efficiently and make sound commercial decisions to improve performance and profitability.
A competitive salary in a growing business.