Finance Manager - AP
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - AP|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Curtis|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 17:56|
Finance Manager - AP Interim 6 months+ - £30,000 - £40,000 Sheffield
Your new company
A dominant force in their sector, this company is large and highly successful, and can offer significant career progression opportunities for candidates with the right mix of operational experience and leadership capability.
Your new role will lead the AP team effectively and to deliver timely, accurate information.
Your role will include:
- Organise AP team to meet accounting and payment deadlines.
- Correctly process payments via BACS, cheque, direct debits as appropriate.
- Ensure invoices and payments are authorised
- Deal efficiently with payment and processing of all invoices.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding processing of payments and statement reconciliation.
- Ensure expenses are recorded in line with Company policy.
- Other ad hoc Accounts Payable duties as required by the line manager in producing the monthly accounts pack.
- Ensure All VAT entries are fully supported by appropriate documents and comply with current HMRC legislation
- Track invoices on hold to ensure timely resolution
- To liaise with the heads of other functional departments to ensure the help desk knowledge base is maintained consistent with best practices
- The Accounts Payable Manager will guide and support the Accounts Payable Clerks to ensure effective delivery of the Accounts Payable process.
- The Accounts Payable Manager will liaise with internal customers to ensure expenses are correctly claimed and authorised.
- The job holder will need to pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy in all aspects of work to ensure a total quality of service.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need you will ideally have experience with SAP system and in a similar Finance Manager/AP Manager position.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 + other benefits and the chance to further your career with a reputable and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens