Finance Manager (Accounting)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (Accounting)|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 09:48|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounting Specialist to join a world leading organisation as an Accounting Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term period. Maintaining a hands-on approach, essential duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of month-end and annual statutory financial statements, preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns, maintenance of cash flow forecasts etc.
- Participate in the coordination of accounting functions between divisions
- Participate in the activities involved in the quality resolution of issues or concerns related to accounting activities
- Liaison with external auditors
- Continuously review the effectiveness of current operations, accounting systems striving to identify improvements to current processes
- Review accounting topics of subsidiary companies for compliance with GAAP and company policies
- Assist in the transition of acquired companies to the companies current financial systems, procedures, and policies
- Ensuring that activities are performed in an accurate manner within established deadlines
What you'll bring…
- CCAB recognised qualification, or equivalent international qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience of line management, mentoring or supervising more junior team members
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate up to date technical knowledge through relevant CPD
- Experience working in an accounting practice would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of US GAAP would be advantageous
- Ability to gain buy-in on any decisions taken and changes made to meet the needs of the business and develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Demonstrate initiative with the ability to work independently
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's