Finance Manager (ACA/ICAEW)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (ACA/ICAEW)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Gibson|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:29|
This is an important role within a large and well known rapidly growing business who is known for their fantastic training and development programme. They are also well known for empowering their employees with high levels of autonomy, the chance to get involved in key projects and to lead and mentor hard working ambitious individuals.
We are currently working on an exclusive role with a client who is market leading international FMCG business, who is enjoying considerable growth. They are looking to appoint a Finance Manager to work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
You will manage management and financial accounting processes, providing required reporting information to senior management whilst overseeing and developing a team. This role would suit a first or second time mover from practice with a key eye for detail and drive to progress and develop further.
Duties will include:
- Managing a small team heading up the day to day financial activities including; preparation of month end accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts.
- Implement and maintain financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Business partner senior stakeholders and oversee a number of key projects within the business.
- Assist with the preparation and review of Financial Planning and Financial Projection documentation.
- Liaison with external auditors and management of the annual audit process.
- Develop and mentor a team to ensure your function is efficient and completing projects on time.
Working in a fast moving and changing environment, this role is ideally suited to an individual looking for a move from Practice, or you may already be in a similar role in industry. As a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), you will possess strong analytical and presentation skills, be self-motivated and driven with a combination of technical skills and a commercial outlook.
Competitive salary plus additional benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter looking for a sound platform on which to build their career within this well established but growing business. If you would like to know more, please click on the button below, attaching a fully detailed CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Marketing Finance Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance, Bonus & Excellent Bens
Commercial Finance Manager
£58000 - £62000 per annum + £6.5k Car + Bens