Finance Manager (ACA)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (ACA)|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 15% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 17:32|
You'll be playing a key role in balance sheet reporting and identifying risks and opportunities to Senior Management. You'll also be pivotal in monthly and quarterly reporting working closely with local and regional finance teams. It's a great stepping stone into a dynamic FTSE listed business, giving you loads of opportunity to rotate into other, more commercial areas of finance in c18 months.
Main duties include:
* Reporting to Head of Finance, responsible for balance sheet reviews including calls with local and regional teams
* Building an in-depth understanding of the entities under your control, providing guidance and support on month end processes and accounting issues
* Supporting monthly reporting ensuring Group deadlines are met
* Coordinating the monthly intercompany reconciliations process
* Maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders internationally
* Preparing materials for divisional reporting including sector level analytical review
* Reviewing and preparing capex forecasting
* Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong financial accounting or reporting background. You must be capable of working at pace and to strict corporate deadlines, whilst maintaining a high quality of work. Those with positive and proactive attitudes will likely succeed in this environment, where initiative and enthusiasm is always valued. Communication is paramount too, given the role will liaise with multiple stakeholders not just based at HQ but across the globe.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a bright and diligent Qualified Accountant to join a local employer of choice that can kick-start a career and provide a highly nurturing and progressive environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's