|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Harris|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 15:14|
Finance manager role for a private equity backed education provider and based in southwest london, reporting directly into the financial controller.
Finance Manager for a privately backed, fast growth independent school group. This organisation is acquiring schools globally and is consistently improving the schools that it currently holds, looking to provide an excellent offering to students.
This role will be working across a couple of schools and will pick up an all-round role of management accounting, financial accounting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis. You will be expected to work closely with decision makers to support them in using the information you provide.
- Finance business partnering of budget holders across the organisation and helping them understand key issues, risks and opportunities
- Supporting the Annual budget setting process for each site alongside the financial controller
- Oversight and delivery of management accountants and strong month end process
- Working across the organisation on ad-hoc projects and financial analysis
- Statutory reporting at year end
- Liaison with auditors
- Oversight of day to day transactional accounting
- Line management of one person
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with a strong understanding of financial management, reporting and analysis. Building relationships with colleagues across the business at all levels is essential, as is the ability to present finance information to non-finance clearly. You will be able to work at all levels across finance, working closely with senior management and junior transactional levels too. Applications from all sectors are welcomed but experience working within a fast growth organisation that works to tight deadlines would be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's