|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Crook|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 09:06|
This is a varied role which spans both Financial and Management Accounting. You will take a high level of responsibility for producing reports and adding value in both areas. Not only will your day-to-day be varied, but you'll gain a broad skillset which will equip you well to progress to a more senior role.
Our client is a leading Financial Services business with international reach.
- Management Accounting, Forecasting and Board Reporting
- To act as lead in the production of month end Group Management Accounts and Board Report working with other members of the Finance team and senior managers.
- To build and support relationships with wider Finance teams in across the UK and Internationally.
- To manage the quarterly, annual and longer term financial forecasting exercises working with senior management across the business.
- To manage corporate accruals, provisions, depreciation, amortisation and non -recurring charges
- Financial Accounting and Control
- To jointly lead the financial reporting, accounting and regulatory capital aspects for all legal entities within the organisation.
- To control financial accounting postings for month end (e.g. Payroll, balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany postings).
- To liaise with external auditors and the wider Group. To prepare balance sheet, cash flow and regulatory capital forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in either one of the two above areas. Our client are happy to upskill and develop candidates in the other area. You must be fully qualified to apply for this role.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Financial Accounting and Reporting skills
- Confident in financial modelling, analytics and Excel
- Ability to instil confidence in and influence senior management
- Innovative and willing to take initiative
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and work well under deadline pressure
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Able to work in a team environment
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, career development opportunities and the chance to work for a growing, international business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£75000 - £100000 per annum
Finance Director - Investments
Isle of Man
36000 - 45000
Interim Audit Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 38 days holiday, 15% pension, flexi-work